Frequently Asked Questions regarding Phone Unlocking
What is unlocking?
- Unlocking is a simple process that removes the carrier lock on your mobile device. This will allow you to continue using your phone with any service provider.
Why should I unlock my phone?
- Once your mobile device is unlocked you will have the ability to use your phone with any carrier around the world. It will allow you to travel the world and avoid roaming fees. You will be able to switch to different service providers anytime without changing the your phone.
Do I need to send the Phone to you in order for it to be unlocked?
- The whole procedure is remote, your do not need to send your device to us.
Will I lose the unlock after I update to the latest iOS or Firmware?
- No. You will never lose your unlock even after each software update. Our factory unlock solution is permanent.
What info do I need to provide?
- You need to submit your IMEI number and the original carrier your phone is locked to.
How do I find my IMEI?
- Finding your IMEI number is very simple. To find your 15 digit IMEI dial *#06# into your phone! Another method is going to Setting > General > About.
Why do you need my IMEI?
- Your “International Mobile Station Equipment Identity” or IMEI is a number to identify a mobile phone. Using this number we are able to unlock your specific device.
Is unlocking my phone safe?
- Absolutely! Unlocking your cellular device is completely safe. This is the most reliable and safest way to unlock your phone. There are no risks involved when unlocking your phone!
What networks can you unlock?
- You can find all the supported networks on our Pricelist page.
I don’t know what network my handset is locked to, what do I do?
- You can use our “iPhone network checking” service and find out what carrier your iPhone is locked to.
What are the payment options?
- We use PayPal to accept payments. You can also pay with your credit card if you don’t have a PayPal account.
How long does it take after purchase to get my unlock?
- Depends on which network your Phone is locked to – it varies between just a few hours and up to 10 days.
How do I know when my phone is unlocked?
- You will be notified by email when your device is unlocked.
You can also track your order on our website.
What if I receive an email with “Not Found”?
- This usually happens when an incorrect IMEI number is submitted. You will need to email us with the correct IMEI number and we will send you the code.
Do you offer money back guarantee? What is your refund policy?
- Yes, we offer 100% full refund if we fail to unlock your phone.